Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Recycle grey water: suggestions please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solarcat

Hi All,

I am facinated with the simple concept of re-using grey water from the sink for the toilet cistern.
So far I found these two solutions available on the market:

Caroma: looks brillian for extremely small bathrooms, but i think reaching the sink may be a bit awkward. Also apparently it runs on cold water only
Roca: Looks amazing, but shocking "Italian design" sort of price...

Any other suggestions I may not be aware of?

Have you experienced any major problems with these systems?

I like the look of the Roca one. Class design. Never had experience of this type of system myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like the look of the Roca one. Class design. Never had experience of this type of system myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Agree..it does come at a high price though, we're talking about £2500+! I'd like to find something that functions the same way without all the style to pay for

have you checked eco build list of companies
there were some grey water recycling people exhibiting last year

you have to have completely seperate pipework for the grey water supply to the WC
there are quite a few regs regarding this i seem to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recycle grey water: suggestions please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Please could you give me any advice? I am a student in a building with other rooms and studios. I have a room and en-suite shower...
Replies
Views
Hi we've just had a bathroom fitted with a mixer tap to the sink and mixer tap with a bath handheld shower fitting to the bath and there is almost...
Replies
Views
Hello! Advice required, please. Trying to understand implications of pipe size, length of run, and number of junctions etc. en route between the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock