Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Registering non ErP boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint 1979

Gas Engineer
Evening all,

I noticed Plumb Center are selling old stock non ErP boilers at reduced prices.
Can we as installers still install these and register them? Or is it a big no no??

Many thanks

Clint

You're fine. There is no date limit on fitting, only on manufacture.

There are still tens of thousands of non-ErP boilers in the supply chain, so take advantage of those discounts.

Of course you can.
Absolutely no problem.

What deals have they got.
I have 2 installs coming up and looking at options...

Thanks guys, makes sense.

They have deals on the back page of there monthly 'deals' mag.
I will have a look on the rear cover of Gas Engineer mag for your deals Ray :)

Like I said on the back page of the monthly 'deals' brochure.
I couldn't tell you exactly what they were but I looked at the ideal boilers and they were around £100-£150 cheaper than the trade book price.
I am in there in the morning so will post a pic of the back page.

Turns out you have to buy the flue separately so you just as well pay a little more and get the ErP boiler with flues included......oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Registering non ErP boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock