Search the forum,

Discuss Regs on programmable stats etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Pricing up a job to put a worcedter 25i in a property. In thd past I have alway fitted trvs to all rads except one where I have put a room stat in. In this case the customer doesn't want a room stat, he just wants it really straight forward. I'm thinking of putting trvs on all rads and fitting a mechanical clock instead of a programmable stat that he will struggle to use. Is this abiding by the regulations or does it not matter.

so how will you comply with building regs in providing a boiler interlock, that you are going to sign off as being compliant........... just stick a rotating rm stat on the wall, which he will then turn on and off and have a mechancal timer on or near the boiler, you doing it right and he will be happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regs on programmable stats etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock