Discuss Regs on programmable stats etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Pricing up a job to put a worcedter 25i in a property. In thd past I have alway fitted trvs to all rads except one where I have put a room stat in. In this case the customer doesn't want a room stat, he just wants it really straight forward. I'm thinking of putting trvs on all rads and fitting a mechanical clock instead of a programmable stat that he will struggle to use. Is this abiding by the regulations or does it not matter.

so how will you comply with building regs in providing a boiler interlock, that you are going to sign off as being compliant........... just stick a rotating rm stat on the wall, which he will then turn on and off and have a mechancal timer on or near the boiler, you doing it right and he will be happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regs on programmable stats etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a worcester 24i rsf-L combi It has got a mechanical timer on it with no room stat I want to put on a programmable room stat Which one...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Back