Currently reading:
Remember my nightmare customer ........

Discuss Remember my nightmare customer ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

She strikes again small claims court !!! And they judged against me omfg what can I do I'm really downhearted at the moment

Simon the camra one is going to crown court as they faked evidence statements ect. M the nutter who said I striped out the boiler nightmare

I had a letter then a sent back a response then got a reply judgment against me in default I've had that witch calling and texting today really p8&&ing me off pushing me to pay I tyres to call the court but was on hold for 1 hour and I was 15 in the cue I don't no what to do as I'm going mad. What's wrong with people I feel it's getting more and more lately

When you defend a claim through Mcol. You get 14 days to acknowledge the claim and then a further 14 days to submit a defence . Did you stick to the deadlines when dealing with them. Did you do both or just acknowledge the claim as you have to do both.

Providing you do both then claim your defending is then allocated to a regional county court. If you don't acknowledge the claim and then submit a defence. They will automatically find in favour of claimant. And it's very hard to appeal In the small claims court

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell her it's in the hands of your solicitor now as you're taking her for fraud, slander and considering having her done for contempt of court as she's basically lied.

Thank you guys. Is down heartening trying to run a company and feed the kids these people just drains me. Where's my whiskey

The dash cam crown court one is all in my favour !! The liers that did what they did are getting done. This nutter said I striped the boiler ect then she has won in ccj don't get it

its really important you get this done ASAP if you intend to appeal as there generally is a time limit for small claims cases.
i would definitely join the forum The Consumer Forums

there is loads of info and help on there and has been invaluable to me in the past.

Feel for you mate, I used to get quite a lot of ridiculous claims when working for a Birmingham housing associations. Usually us changing taps had somehow destroyed washing machines with 2 grands worth of stone island and armani clothes in them. It was at least a monthly occurrence.

Stay with it Pete. Read all the papers. Keep notes. Answer every letter. Keep copies of everything.

And remind yourself that being self-employed is a piece of p1ss. Nothing to it. :)

Chin up mate. This too shall pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remember my nightmare customer ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock