Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Remember my nightmare customer ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

She strikes again small claims court !!! And they judged against me omfg what can I do I'm really downhearted at the moment

Simon the camra one is going to crown court as they faked evidence statements ect. M the nutter who said I striped out the boiler nightmare

I had a letter then a sent back a response then got a reply judgment against me in default I've had that witch calling and texting today really p8&&ing me off pushing me to pay I tyres to call the court but was on hold for 1 hour and I was 15 in the cue I don't no what to do as I'm going mad. What's wrong with people I feel it's getting more and more lately

When you defend a claim through Mcol. You get 14 days to acknowledge the claim and then a further 14 days to submit a defence . Did you stick to the deadlines when dealing with them. Did you do both or just acknowledge the claim as you have to do both.

Providing you do both then claim your defending is then allocated to a regional county court. If you don't acknowledge the claim and then submit a defence. They will automatically find in favour of claimant. And it's very hard to appeal In the small claims court

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell her it's in the hands of your solicitor now as you're taking her for fraud, slander and considering having her done for contempt of court as she's basically lied.

Thank you guys. Is down heartening trying to run a company and feed the kids these people just drains me. Where's my whiskey

Wow crown court mate. That's a bugger. Some really sick people out there hey. I hope it's soon sorted in your favour soon pete

The dash cam crown court one is all in my favour !! The liers that did what they did are getting done. This nutter said I striped the boiler ect then she has won in ccj don't get it

Thanks so much brightened me up a little any one else get people like this ??

its really important you get this done ASAP if you intend to appeal as there generally is a time limit for small claims cases.
i would definitely join the forum The Consumer Forums

there is loads of info and help on there and has been invaluable to me in the past.

Feel for you mate, I used to get quite a lot of ridiculous claims when working for a Birmingham housing associations. Usually us changing taps had somehow destroyed washing machines with 2 grands worth of stone island and armani clothes in them. It was at least a monthly occurrence.

The way things are going right now, you'll be taken to court for just breathing :behead:

Stay with it Pete. Read all the papers. Keep notes. Answer every letter. Keep copies of everything.

And remind yourself that being self-employed is a piece of p1ss. Nothing to it. :)

Chin up mate. This too shall pass.

Some people are scum mate. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

We should all try and service her boiler. Whoever gets it needs to make it very broken

And there, in just 4 words, Riley sums up the wisdom of ages.

Matt - you should have been a poet. Or at least a management consultant. :)
Thanks Ray, not my most creative work I grant you but fairly apt none the less.

Can't you go back to the bloke that went in after you I know you said he didn't want to get involved but it's well out of hand now.

I'd revert back to my petrol present and a pick axe through a car bonnet... But that's not mature or good for business. Just satisfying

Been thinking this over.....

before I ask any questions just want to say I don't doubt you we all know customers that are a little messed up.

This has been a women all the way through and we know she works in a bank so that instantly flags up she may not be the most practical of people, my mum can't find a filling loop let alone strip a boiler, so from what I remember the original picture she sent of the boiler had it in bits pump out the works so someone with a little knowledge must have drained it stripped it and set it all aside. Is there a husband boyfriend or someone there that may have been capable of stripping it.

last time you posted on this you had been getting legal help from uncle/inlaw or some sort on perusing her and were putting a case together and sending out legal letters how come you didn't pursue this avenue?

when you informed her about your intentions did she not send a text asking you not to go to her boss with it?

how come you weren't invited to the court hearing against you to defend yourself after all this could be a case of mistaken identity. Mrs Tara plumbing had a women claim they had installed a dodgy boiler at a house they had never been too surely without evidence this could have been a similar case.

in order to suggest you left a boiler in an unfit state she would need proof that someone came in after you to repair it. That would have been your old mate who "didn't want to get involved" it would need to be a swarm statement as a bill for repair on boiler could be anything you might have been there to service it and she may have had someone in to replace programmer 2 very different jobs.

last time you spoke on the issue you were in a position of strength now you have a CCJ to your name something isn't right, something is missing somewhere....

apologies if this seems like a dig but I'm struggling to make sense of how we went from a-b and ended up a v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remember my nightmare customer ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Can someone please give me a bit of advice here. My hot tap has slowly been twisting the wrong way in recent months. Now it's finally against the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock