Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing patrice box pipe covers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

80sCalling

Hi,

In our house (mid 80s build), all of the radiator pipes come out of the wall via a 1 gang metal patrice back box. Essentially the pipe comes up from under the floor, behind dot-n-dab plasterboard in to the bottom of the metal box and then out through a plastic fascia (what can best be described as a TV ariel plate without the co-ax point in it).

The fascias are the originals from when the house was built and in any state from cracked to wonky or just coated in random splashes of paint in umpteen colours.

Can anyone suggest an option for replacing them? So far Google isn't helping - instead only ever coming back with the small pipe collars. I'm guessing their is a better option than buying standard 1 gang blanking plates then chopping to refit around the pipes but not found it yet.

Hope someone can help!

Keith

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing patrice box pipe covers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock