Discuss restricted access in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rm1

where a gas meter and ecv are in a corner kitchen unit and you need to reach into the corner of the unit to reach them is this classed as restricted access even though you can access the said items via opening the unit door and reaching into the cupboard

what do you think

Restrictive means something is in the way. Such as: For example: someone boxes the meter in, so you have to dismantel the boxing to get to it.

Last edited:
I spent an hour once in a building in Belfast looking for the gas meter to do a drop test. Eventually found it in a very nice cupboard that looked for all the world like a wardrobe in the corner of a library. was only because i could hear the gas go through as the boilers started up when i was leaning on it having a head scratching moment I found it.

That were locked so it went down as restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to restricted access in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock