Search the forum,

Discuss Retro Event on the south coast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

For anyone local that may interested, the South Coast Slam event is happening in April. Here is a wee teaser of the website:
http:// www.southcoastslam.com/
There is a chance to win an arcade machine and a pinball plus it's a good excuse for a bevvy and something different.
:hurray:

I'd love to dude, i have offered the guys my machines if they need any but it's just a matter of logistics :)

Here's a pic of the pinball machine (pre restoration) that's up for grabs in the charity raffle :)
ijdec1-01.jpg

Just a wee bump for this, it's this weekend and should be a blast. Get yourself down for a visit if you can :)

This weekend folks, if your near the south coast, fancy having a blast and supporting charity, get yourself down there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Retro Event on the south coast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show. Its the launch year and we at ********* (From "down south") are going to support it. Taking place 18th to 20th September in 2016 it's the ideal time and place to showcase our new boxset range. We supply the...
Replies
Views
I
That time of the year again folks: All, I'm sure most of you already know but if not, here it all is in black and white. North East Retro Gaming is back for the 3rd year running. Same venue, same prices, same retro goodness! Gateshead Stadium - 20th & 21st June The...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
So you watched the Royal Wedding and the question on your mind is "What Next" The day after the Royal Wedding [Saturday 30th April 2011] ********* will be attending the GRAND DESIGNS show in London. Chance to catch up on how your plumbing will be used and what demands are going to be made...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock