Discuss Room Sealed boiler in Bathroom. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveafoss

Can RS boilers still be fitted in bathrooms i was sure that they could, but have been told by a gas engineer that its changed and that this is now not aloud. I do no that its not the ideal place etc but was just wondering if anyone could clarify please.

Steve

As long as the manufacturers instructions state that it can there's no problem. They will state clearances from baths showers etc. and you may need an RCD on the feed to the boiler.

Can RS boilers still be fitted in bathrooms i was sure that they could, but have been told by a gas engineer that its changed and that this is now not aloud. I do no that its not the ideal place etc but was just wondering if anyone could clarify please.

Steve

i hope not we fitted one today but MI`S did allow it , and they rule. check the zones and youll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Room Sealed boiler in Bathroom. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Back