Discuss @rpm regarding macerator .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi @rpm,

I just had a customer who had a macerator/ saniflo and it was connected to toilet and wash basin.
However, the problem was it didn't drain unless you lifted the pipework.
The pipework had a slope and whenever you lifted the pipework it started to pump. I did not quite understand the reason why perhaps you could tell me what issue is?

Kind regards

Ron

Hi Ron,
Would need to know precise make & model I'm afraid, if you don`t know then I could identify it from a photograph.

Hi Ron,
Would need to know precise make & model I'm afraid, if you don`t know then I could identify it from a photograph.
Hi rpm,

It's a saniflo sanipro Xr macerator is that enough for you ?

Thank you @rpm I just didn't understand why it worked when you lifted the sloped pipe.

Thanks so much
Hopefully you will see when / if you remove the motor Ron.
Normally I would send a pm saying more in detail but as you know I can't do that.
TBH I don`t see much point in me being around anymore without it so don`t be surprised if I fail to respond to Sani Q`s mate.

Last edited:
Hopefully you will see when / if you remove the motor Ron.
Normally I would send a pm saying more in detail but as you know I can't do that.
TBH I don`t see much point in me being around anymore without it so don`t be surprised if I fail to respond to Sani Q`s mate.
That would be not nice if we don't have you around here no more. You are an important person for this forum and you should be able to receive and send PM!!!

In my opinion the mods @Lou , @Dan and all others they should finally solve this issue. All we want is peace and help each other out. I don't see the point of not allowing you to send pms

Thanks however I don`t think they are interested.

We cant send PM's any more?
You might be able to however somebody decided they didn`t like one my PM`s so deleted it and then stopped me from doing so.
Bit like reading somebody diary wouldn`t you say!

In my opinion if that's PM it should not bother anyone unless it's a threat. There is somehow no privacy at all which is quite unfair.

We should be able to send pms without getting banned or stopped unless it's a threat or something really bad.

Was only asking for a phone number to arrange a meet up !!!
How comes that they stopped you from sending pms ... there is no reason to do so ... it's not nice of the mods ... if you didn't threat or called someone names there should be no reason to take it off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to @rpm regarding macerator .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock