Discuss @rpm regarding macerator .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi @rpm,

I just had a customer who had a macerator/ saniflo and it was connected to toilet and wash basin.
However, the problem was it didn't drain unless you lifted the pipework.
The pipework had a slope and whenever you lifted the pipework it started to pump. I did not quite understand the reason why perhaps you could tell me what issue is?

Kind regards

Ron

Hi Ron,
Would need to know precise make & model I'm afraid, if you don`t know then I could identify it from a photograph.

Hi Ron,
Would need to know precise make & model I'm afraid, if you don`t know then I could identify it from a photograph.
Hi rpm,

It's a saniflo sanipro Xr macerator is that enough for you ?

Thank you @rpm I just didn't understand why it worked when you lifted the sloped pipe.

Thanks so much
Hopefully you will see when / if you remove the motor Ron.
Normally I would send a pm saying more in detail but as you know I can't do that.
TBH I don`t see much point in me being around anymore without it so don`t be surprised if I fail to respond to Sani Q`s mate.

Last edited:
Hopefully you will see when / if you remove the motor Ron.
Normally I would send a pm saying more in detail but as you know I can't do that.
TBH I don`t see much point in me being around anymore without it so don`t be surprised if I fail to respond to Sani Q`s mate.
That would be not nice if we don't have you around here no more. You are an important person for this forum and you should be able to receive and send PM!!!

In my opinion the mods @Lou , @Dan and all others they should finally solve this issue. All we want is peace and help each other out. I don't see the point of not allowing you to send pms

Thanks however I don`t think they are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to @rpm regarding macerator .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I found this forum quite by chance this afternoon whilst looking for an answer to a plumbing question that I have following a rebuild of...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock