Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss RS Flue Terminal Postition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aligorgon

Hi guys

With an open flue the minimum distance for a vertical flue terminal through a roof is 1500mm from the apex (or 600mm above ridge).

I have my chimney standards book here but it doesn't show the same restriction for a Room sealed terminal. So wondering if any of you can advise if these minimum distance is applicable for a RS flue?

Reason i ask i have a customer wanting to move thier boiler into the attic but the only viable position for it to terminate through the roof is around 1200mm from the apex of the roof.

It will be fine

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RS Flue Terminal Postition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I was hoping someone could advise regarding the regulations around flue terminations through a 'fake' window. We have a...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Went to a property earlier today, the vaillant ecotec has a variable flu kit installed. The outlet of the flu goes through the roof, the air inlet...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock