Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Saunier duval smart thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Booth01

Hi I am looking for a smart thermostat but don't know which will fit
I went on nest web site and said check wires for codes but won't fit
as seem to only have 1234 in circuit board just seeing if any one has fitting one
to these boilers
thanks

Hi I am looking for a smart thermostat but don't know which will fit
I went on nest web site and said check wires for codes but won't fit
as seem to only have 1234 in circuit board just seeing if any one has fitting one
to these boilers
thanks

what model saunier duval?

Semia condens F24
you should have a white external controls lead to connect external controls to. This connection is a volt free/ potential free contact that acts as a switch you must not apply any voltage to this connection.

Edit: The nest heat link relay is compatible with this method. In their manual they refer to it as a "dry contact".

Last edited:
you should have a white external controls lead to connect external controls to. This connection is a volt free/ potential free contact that acts as a switch you must not apply any voltage to this connection.

Edit: The nest heat link relay is compatible with this method. In their manual they refer to it as a "dry contact".
Thanks yes got a white lead hanging down I will look for a nest one

Thanks yes got a white lead hanging down I will look for a nest one
most thermostats will be compatible you just have to make sure you install it correctly as not to apply voltage to the external controls connection within boiler.

A few other options would be netatmo, owl, salus it500, hive, heatmiser neo, tado, etc

Last edited:
most thermostats will be compatible you just have to make sure you install it correctly as not to apply voltage to the external controls connection within boiler.

A few other options would be netatmo, owl, salus it500, hive, heatmiser neo, tado, etc
Ok thanks looking at a Honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier duval smart thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock