Discuss Scrap copper tank clean up?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

On to the scraping side now!

Is it worth bothering to remove insulation from old water tank and weigh in clean, or just take it down to the scrapper as it is??
?
Mnhjffhjbn

I take it off with a big floor scraper takes 1 min to remove

Reply to Scrap copper tank clean up?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
A
After cleaning up of loft big tank, water supply has stopped for taps due to bubble trap. How to release please?
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
I'm currently refurbishing a room. Plumber has been in for first fix to lay new pipework for new radiators. He's laid fresh copper pipe, however...
Replies
Views
Back