Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
After croppie getting nice pressies of Stout I thought this would be a laugh for all so here goes UKPF's very own Secret Santa

anybody wishing to take part pm me your name and address no names addresses will be passed on to anyone other than the UKPF member drawn to get your pressie.

the rules are as follows these may be amended or added too slightly if they conflict with any policies of the UKPF and the fact that i am making the rules up as i go along :santa3::presents1::santa::santa5::santa_cheesy:

Rules

1. pm me your name and address
2. closing date is 30th November 2013
3. suggested limit for spending is ten whole English pounds sterling. Any less your tight git but its upto you if want to spend more.
4. If you do not wish to receive a pressie that may be deemed offensive or of a sexual nature please say so in your PM
5. if you receive a name that states they do not want a pressie of an offensive or sexual nature please respect this members do have young kids etc and may open it front of them.
6. all members who enter you name will be put in a pot and drawn by my missus you will receive your name on the 1st december.
7. if you enter please honour your participation by sending the present to the address.
8. you can't open your pressie till christmas day .
9. yes i know its hard to wait but you'll just have too.
10. post a pic of your pressies on this thread.
11. no spoilers. red herrings and specualtion are fine but no spoilers
12. most importantly no names can be mentioned till christmas day.
13. this is a bit laugh so please treat it as such.

HO HO HO

i know its a bit early but will need to get the names in and give people time to get pressie's and send them out.

Croppies going to turn up at someones house on christmas day, wearing nothing more than a bow.......

1 member signed up already. dont hold back send us your names and addresses although i am but worried if we end up with an odd number if thatsthe case i'll send out 2 pressies.

4 members added so far i will update daily on numbers from now on

10 UKPF'RS signed up so far.

cmo'n guys you know you wanna do it.

Sign up for the UKPuffer's secret santa or I WILL turn up at your door just wearing a bow!

You have been warned!

we are still on 20 members signed there's a lot more that could be entering for the sake of tenner plus postage it aint gonna break the bank

so come on guys sign up today. you only have until the 30 th november before entries close.

thanks jules

only if your a christian of course or just like personal pressie's!!!!!!

all names in the bag.

i'm just waiting on 2 members who said they are in but havent given me an address as of yet will wait till 6.00pm if they havent sent details then draw will take place without them.

28 names excluding the 2 who havent sent address in the pot at the moment.

i think to be safe you need to be posting before the 15th december to be sure of it getting there in time also if cost allows please use a tracking service from your courier

how we all getting on i'm just waiting for gifts to turn then off to my unsuspecting victim
:presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2:

Ordered mine on line and got an email. Out of stock until 16th dec. do I risk it?

I may or may not have bought mine a couple of weeks ago cos it made me laugh.

Were I one of the ss's of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock