Discuss Setting up My Own Business... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone (please excuse me if this isn't the correct place to post this in. I did have a good look down the forum list and figured that this was the best forum to post in. But excuse me if it is not).

I'm currently based in London and am going to try going solo. I've not yet registered my business name but will do so within the next fortnight. I need to set up a website but I am not able to do it myself (and don't have the time anyhow). Can anyone who is already in business please recommend a good site that will take care of everything for me and not too pricey. Also, if anyone can advise on any pitfalls i must look out for, red flags or companies not to use I'd be especially grateful.

Any responses will be really appreciated - Dewwy.0

May I know the software?
Plumber's website with instant messaging service aka chat? Haven't come across that yet. I suppose you reply via your phone... It could keep you away from your job if you get lots of chats?

May I know the software?
Plumber's website with instant messaging service aka chat? Haven't come across that yet. I suppose you reply via your phone... It could keep you away from your job if you get lots of chats?
No doubt he outsources his webchat to another continent...

Hah. No its an instant messaging to me only. I may take some time to get back to them.
There is a chat facility but i dont want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Setting up My Own Business... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock