Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shattered and doing it all again tomorrow - with an hours less sleep. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

This enjoying yourself is hard work. Up at 5, walked the dogs at 5.30 and left home at 6.30 to get to the Easter Celebration agility show at Ardingly. Spent all day there, got one clear round and two with 5 faults and home again at about 5.30. Back there again tomorrow for day two but some evil swine has decided that the clocks are going forward tonight. I'll be off to bed shortly then.

sounds fun, but my alarm clock doesn't know about 5 on a weekend. what dogs you got mike, just got two golden retriever pups recently myself. Think they're harder work than a baby.

Dogs are miniature schnauzers. Got 3 but only competing with The middle one, Bertie. Got lots of rosettes and a few trophies. The clear round was in a grade 1-5 class and we're only grade 1 so I'm quite chuffed with it.

It's great at these shows to see so many people working with and having fun with their dogs. Dog agility is a sport that can be enjoyed by people of all sorts of ages and abilities and you see anyone from kids just in their teens to people in their 90s running dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shattered and doing it all again tomorrow - with an hours less sleep. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Good evening all, I am a new member to the forum, I have used the site regularly for help & advice from van shelving tips to with boiler...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock