Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss SHORT unvented indirect cylinders (less than 1200mm tall) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Hi All,

I need recommendations for short unvented indirect cylinders, please. I need to put one into a loft which has literally about 1250mm clearance. I've found this one:

[DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Telford_Tempest_Indirect_Unvented_Cylinder_170_L.html#TSMI170"]Telford | Telford Tempest Indirect | Unvented Cylinder | 170 Litre Capacity[/DLMURL] but the customer would prefer a bigger capacity (250 litres ideally, 200 would do at a pinch).

Any suggestions please?

Ta,
Masood

Last edited by a moderator:
200 ltrs 1120 high;

[DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Telford_Tempest_Direct_Unvented_Cylinder_200_L.html#TSMD200"]Telford Cylinders- Telford Tempest - Unvented Cylinder - 200 Litre Capacity[/DLMURL]

Was about to say, get a horizontal one. Never had to fit one myself but I know they're quite a bit more money.

You could put two small ones in twined together but like SimonG I would go for a horizontal one, they are out there if you need help finding let me know. (We have also had specials made in the passed some companies carry the BBA approval to make one off's)

Cheers guys! Appreciate the quick replies. I've only recently done my unvented ticket so am not too familiar with what's available on the market... Thanks again! :eek:)

200 ltrs 1120 high;

[DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Telford_Tempest_Direct_Unvented_Cylinder_200_L.html#TSMD200"]Telford Cylinders- Telford Tempest - Unvented Cylinder - 200 Litre Capacity[/DLMURL]

That's a direct, snowhead. I need indirect, sadly otherwise it would have been ideal...

EDIT - Actually, they do an indirect version of that, same size. Perfect, you're a star, mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SHORT unvented indirect cylinders (less than 1200mm tall) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
Hi All, looking for some advice. I have ARISTON CLASSICO UNVENTED INDIRECT CYLINDER ST1 210 which has corroded at one of the main inlets and is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently purchased a cottage with an LPG combi boiler (no mains gas in the area). I intend to replace this with an electric boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Need to install a new horizontal indirect unvented hot water tank that's 300L in capacity. Looking for recommendations on best...
Replies
Views
Evening all, At risk of blabbing on i'll try keep this short. I recently replaced an old vented hot water system with a unvented system We went...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock