Discuss "Should " A 3 year old Vailant have had a protection filter kit ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Friend has there boiler install company do the annual service exactly 3 years this week of them carrying out the install etc .The engineer told her that she needs a filter and it would roughly be £200 fitted (No issues there) .But was it not a requirement 3 years ago for all Vailants to have them fitted in order to get the warrantee etc ?? thanks

No only to get extra warranty eg 10-12 years but that ship has gone so no reason

Reply to "Should " A 3 year old Vailant have had a protection filter kit ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

All feedback welcome ! Here are a few details . 1.New Ecotec Vaillant boiler fitted ."protection kit/filter " paid for to get 10 year...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
Hi, I'm having a new boiler installed as part of grant scheme in a few weeks' time. My GCH stopped working about 7 years ago and I couldn't afford...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock