Discuss Shower hose on tap without fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, my bath tap has no fitting on its end. How could I connect a shower hose? Thanks!
20210619_124149.jpg

Reply to Shower hose on tap without fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
A
My kitchen tap has an M18x1 threaded end and I need to connect a 1/2" hose to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable adaptor please?
Replies
Views
Adaminspace
A
My puppy ate my shower head where it connects to the hose. It's an expensive shower head (hand held) how do I fix just that piece? Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock