Search the forum,

Discuss Shower tower panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi I am thinking of purchasing a shower tower panel with jets from china the Min operating pressure is 4kg/4bar/0.4mpa and the maximum operating pressure is 10kg/10bar/1mpa which system would this work with? will it work with a combi boiler

Yes for about 5 mins then, as it's made in China, it will leak/break and you'll be back on here asking if anyone knows where to get parts from
And you will need to register as per forum rules to get any replies

May look good but in real life it will not be so.

Some are good, but the cheap one are absolute tat! Plus when they start leaking, you can't get spares.

Almost always rubbish. Customer supplied and we fitted one in a very expensive wetroom. Had to cut it out after three weeks when it leaked like a sieve.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower tower panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a shower tower fitted and my flexi pipes (500mm) are about 7cm short of where they need to be to fit onto the mixing valve in the back of the shower. I cannot move the shower up and the next longest flexi pipe I can find is 900mm, which is about 830mm longer than I need.. Would a 15mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than the old one. At the time I didn't give much thought to it, but now I'm wondering which type of tray it would have been. Other than it weighed no more...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock