Discuss Shower valve issue. Hot and cold mixed.. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Saneal

Hi all. My hot supply for my shower is on the left and my cold feed is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the user manu.al.

However when I turn my mixer clockwise the water is turning cold when it should be hot. When I turn it anticlockwise the water goes hot when it should go cold.

Can anybody advise why this is happening? Could it be a defect with the valve itself? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to Shower valve issue. Hot and cold mixed.. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi am wondering if I can get some advice on this issue. Shower was working fine until Saturday when the dial only works when turned to cold water...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Back