Discuss Siemens Smart TRV Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, could anyone point me in the direction of a trv valve adapter that would fit a Siemens, thread: M28 x 1.0 mm? This is the part number referenced in a smart valve pdf which they don't supply 6296/3 EAN: 4011395232583. Also let me know if there is an alternative adapter that I could use.

Thanks

Attachments

• Valve.jpg
    Valve.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Reply to Siemens Smart TRV Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I thought I'd come to the experts and see if anyone is installing and/or recommending the use of any Smart TRV valves? Particularly in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, I recently bought a bunch of Drayton Wiser Smart TRV heads. I wanted to install them on all of my radiators so that I have full control...
Replies
Views
TRV valve won't fit...Have to replace a TRV valve..thought I'd just relace the head and save on the messing about.. Bought a standard 15mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm getting a Tado smart heating system (have a gas combi boiler). I don't have TRVs currently, so I need to get a plumber to replace my old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock