Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss slow draining from shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

hi guys and girls need a bit of advice from a plumber or that, i fitted a new low shower tray and its draining very slow i have to switch off power shower to stop water getting close to the top of tray all i changed was tray it came with its own waste trap and connected it with flex pipe as draining point was other end from previous now when i screwed waste to tray the hole in the trap is half covered is that my problem or is it the flex pipe coming from the trap ? ps this is with out chrome lid on trap hope this makes sense as i am a sheet metal guy and i know some silly questions ii get asked for metal work lol i have a picture but not sure how to post it
trap 1.jpg

Is the waste running down hill and not up ?

Reply to slow draining from shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock