Discuss small chrome waste pipe size?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone come across that small chrome waste thats less than 1.25'? need a fitting for it but dont know the size.

image.jpg

Mc alpine do this or it might have to be an 1"1/4 comp

I've always used an 1 1/4 comp str or 90, may need a bit of ptfe

I get them at Plumbs but if you ask Ray Nicely I'm sure he stocks them.

It comes with 2 different sized rubber washers, are you sure the chrome pipe is less then 28mm?

It comes with 2 different sized rubber washers, are you sure the chrome pipe is less then 28mm?

Might be 28mm.But at the moment they've got the chrome pipe going into an 1.25' compression bend and its just flopping about in there all loosey goosey! So its defo smaller than 32mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to small chrome waste pipe size?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of fitting my freestanding bath. The supplied waste chrome pipe that runs into the floor is an unusual diameter -...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock