Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Software Packages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simples

Hi

Can anyone recommend a software package that can assist us with quoting for work, Central Heating & Bathrooms. I've had a look and theres loads online available just would be nice to know what other people are using as they all say they're good, but in practice are they??

spread sheet, update prices atleast once a month from your merchant for stuff you always use.

if you buy enough stuff from one merchant they may give you updated price lists, my old company turned over a fair bit, pts would send a updated list once a month for the estimating department to use.

Last edited:
As above, a simple spreadsheet should suffice if you put a bit of thought into it.

I use a spreadsheet for all of my back end calculations and costings, and then a well presented word document for the client to see, this contains the job spec and final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Software Packages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock