Discuss Soil Stack. Can someone advise me please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sally123

What is the smallest area that could accommodate a shower cubicle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sally and welcome the smallest tray Ihave fitted is 700x700 mm but someone on here may be aware of something smaller cubicles are available to suit all sizes with different door arrangements i.e sliding/bi-fold have a look on the Williams&co website for ideas hope this helps ...regards Turnpin:punk:

Think turnpin is right, wouldn't want to be any smaller as some would struggle to get in, slightly bigger tray but a quadrant to cut the corner?

Make sure you dont drop anything in a 700 x 700, you'll never pick it up with the door closed :)

Depending on your drainage / services layout you can go to this extreme ! (ideal space)
walk-in-showers_01.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Sally and welcome the smallest tray Ihave fitted is 700x700 mm but someone on here may be aware of something smaller cubicles are available to suit all sizes with different door arrangements i.e sliding/bi-fold have a look on the Williams&co website for ideas hope this helps ...regards Turnpin:punk:
Trade only turnip.[emoji102]

Hi
You don't see it here much but have stayed in places in Hong Kong with shower rooms the size of a broom cupboard. They all went the same route, basin above the wc,wet room shower tray/floor-completely tiled and a shower curtain or sometimes none at all.
Not the most pleasing place to unwind but it does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Soil Stack. Can someone advise me please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock