Discuss Solar Thermal installed - does this look right? in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Tundish is on left side in this pix

Attachments

• DEC32E72-8780-4F3F-BACD-422C61E75C88.jpeg
    DEC32E72-8780-4F3F-BACD-422C61E75C88.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 20
Which is too far needs to be a maximum of 600 away from the red top valve

Yep ideally you should have two separate tundishs as you can tell which one is dripping but it’s not regs

I would get him to move the existing to comply and install the new one on the other

I can’t wait to call the company tomorrow! I had a electric car charger installed 6 months ago and again I was unlucky to have someone who didn’t have much experience installing chargers and had 4 visits in 2 weeks, replaced it 3 times , messed about, took alot of my time , until they sent a more experienced who fitted it properly straight away, I really can’t be bothered with going through something similar, the guy is nice and pleasant but I want this installed properly and without any issues

Reply to Solar Thermal installed - does this look right? in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock