Search the forum,

Discuss Something momentous happening this weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

As most of you know, I'm in a masonic lodge.

So is Lee, aka BOD.

This weekend he is bringing his lodge over to Portadown for a visit.

It's looking messy already. There will be pictures.......

As most of you know, I'm in a masonic lodge.

So is Lee, aka BOD.

This weekend he is bringing his lodge over to Portadown for a visit.

It's looking messy already. There will be pictures.......

You know this means nothing ....until we see the pictures.....lol have a whale of a time....regards Turnpin:willy_nilly:

Who will be taking care of us then?

Are we going to have a 'Mod Reduced' weekend.

It could end up being a very 'Jackass' like weekend!!!

We won't bring the forum into Disrepute, but we may get close.

Have a good weekend and don't worry about us, we'll be fine

Who will be taking care of us then?

Are we going to have a 'Mod Reduced' weekend.

It could end up being a very 'Jackass' like weekend!!!

We won't bring the forum into Disrepute, but we may get close.

Have a good weekend and don't worry about us, we'll be fine

Good luck we're all counting on you

It amazes me how many tradesman are in the masons. I know it should be obvious given its origins utility before I joined I always thought it was for the elite. There's a documentary on sky 1 next month all about it. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. I shall watch and the decide.

Funnily enough I'm flushing today so sat here with book in hand trying to learn long explanation of WTs. It's not happening at the moment and it's not even that much.

20170303_160752.jpg

That is a bromance right there

:17:Often wondered what the Masonic regalia looked like lol.....bet you did not look that fresh at the end of the evening....regards Turnpin

Who controls the Britsh crown, who keeps the metric system down? ...We do...we do..

Been fairly quiet from the two in the photo.

It could be a case of ' What happens behind the Masons' closed doors stays there'

" wink, wink - nudge,nudge - oohh, ouch"

Been fairly quiet from the two in the photo.

It could be a case of ' What happens behind the Masons' closed doors stays there'

" wink, wink - nudge,nudge - oohh, ouch"

I heard croppie found his wig again

Why are you kneeling down in the photos Cropps
Is it a Masonic thing ? :smartass2:

was thinking the same, they could of lent him a pair of steps or moved him to the row behind

was thinking the same, they could of lent him a pair of steps or moved him to the row behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Something momentous happening this weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock