Discuss Something momentous happening this weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you kneeling down in the photos Cropps
Is it a Masonic thing ? :smartass2:

was thinking the same, they could of lent him a pair of steps or moved him to the row behind

was thinking the same, they could of lent him a pair of steps or moved him to the row behind

What medals are you wearing Croppmeister? I didn't know you were ex-forces?!

IMG_1639.JPG

During the war....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Something momentous happening this weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back