Discuss Sorry its late, car show tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys, apologies I mentioned this a while ago but forgot to remind you.

Cleavleys car show tomorrow just north of Blackpool .

If you like your cars theres hundreds there , its a great day out .

The weather at the moment looks ok ish so there will be a load of Cobras there.

Are you just going to look or will you be taking a car?

Are you just going to look or will you be taking a car?

Will be there all day Scott, as I say providing the weather is ok .
Some of the cobras have weather protection , mines non , in other words if it rains I am fect. Lol , where are you based pal

Down south
Post some pics if you take any :)

Yep will do , theres a great mix of cars , its a fair trail for us and having to drive into that Lancashire place is hard for us yorkies lol ... but its good for the town , it shuts for the whole day . We get there early and go straight to the Witherspoons for the breakfast , its the tradition lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sorry its late, car show tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any of you guys like your ' motors' , there's a cracking classic car show at Cleveleys ( near Blackpool ) all day tomorrow. My and some pals are...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi Since I started doing plumbing and heating and joined this forum, I have learnt a lot and had a lot of help from people on this forum. I have...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I've "repaired" my mums loft water tank from leaking but I'm unsure if I've done it correctly so thought I'd join this great forum and...
Replies
Views
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've had a new Ideal Vogue boiler installed with a T6 wired thermostat so the OpenTherm is activated as...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
M
Hi guys, Had a new Worcester 29cdi boiler fitted in January at the start of a refurb. Was replacing an old back boiler. Had Yorkshire water out...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back