Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - £40 off on £500 orders this bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi all

You know the drill by now - place your orders on our ecommerce site this weekend, and if you get to £500 excluding VAT and copper tube just type "40QUID" into the discount voucher code box to get £40 off the order. Offer expires at 1min to midnight on bank hol monday.

Next business day delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 plus VAT, and if you have not received one of our trade-mark "Raiders of the lost ark" delivery cartons, they you haven't lived! :)

You might like to have a browse round our [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-products.html?p=1"]new products[/DLMURL] section where there are some blinding deals and luverly new toys.

Fill yer boots!

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Liking some of the new additions Raymondo....regards Turnpin:punk:

just placed my order, got 4 limescale filters in van as bought 2 and somehow got 4!!! lol, buy one get one free, who's complaining. magna clean with free chems, bargain!!! Can't beat the prices or service from williams.
Ordered something last week on the website and they sent it to littlehampton for me. spoke to martin from fareham earlier as needed something for tomorrow and he informed me that you are now giving free tools instead of biscuits!! bargain!!! my level is on its way tomorrow morning.... what more can you ask for??

he informed me that you are now giving free tools instead of biscuits!!

noo.jpg

new crates next week aswell!!!

You must be one of our guinea pigs Jase.

Much as we love our crates, we do get complaints from customers who find them hard to open, and the very large ones are a pig to handle before they are assembled - being a set of floppily connected panels up to 2500mm long.

So we are road testing a new version that can be opened without tools, and disassembles into a true flatpack of 6 separate panels. I think that the ply might be 1 mm thicker as well. We have about a dozen going out this week, but only to regulars who can give us feedback about how they compare to the original.

you are now giving free tools instead of biscuits!! bargain!!!

Yes, just something we are experimenting with.

We had a request from the department of health to stop sending out biscuits as they were seeing an epidemic of obesity amongst plumbers. :)

I love the biscuits, it's good fun trying to guess how many are still in one piece before opening, with the record currently standing at 4.

Hi all

You know the drill by now - place your orders on our ecommerce site this weekend, and if you get to £500 excluding VAT and copper tube just type "40QUID" into the discount voucher code box to get £40 off the order. Offer expires at 1min to midnight on bank hol monday.

Next business day delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 plus VAT, and if you have not received one of our trade-mark "Raiders of the lost ark" delivery cartons, they you haven't lived! :)

You might like to have a browse round our [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-products.html?p=1"]new products[/DLMURL] section where there are some blinding deals and luverly new toys.

Fill yer boots!

Ray

Bumpity bump! Just over 11 hours to go... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stuffed it up, forgot to put the 40quid in the discount code.

dam it ray, I ordered oil tank et al fm hwos on thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Much as we love our crates, we do get complaints from customers who find them hard to open, and the very large ones are a pig to handle before they are assembled - being a set of floppily connected panels up to 2500mm long.

So we are road testing a new version that can be opened without tools, and disassembles into a true flatpack of 6 separate panels. I think that the ply might be 1 mm thicker as well. We have about a dozen going out this week, but only to regulars who can give us feedback about how they compare to the original.

he did say I had to review it r have my fingers chopped off!!!

Hi Ray,
Not very impressed with the new crate.
1. There is more catches to take apart then the old ones, think its 3/4 more
2. when opening, there is metal on all sides so when I lifted all the catches and went to open the crate it hurt my fingers opening it.
Apart from that, very very similar.

I think it would be soooooooo much easier with twist catches instead of the ones you currently have.

Hi Ray,
Not very impressed with the new crate.
1. There is more catches to take apart then the old ones, think its 3/4 more
2. when opening, there is metal on all sides so when I lifted all the catches and went to open the crate it hurt my fingers opening it.
Apart from that, very very similar.

I think it would be soooooooo much easier with twist catches instead of the ones you currently have.

Thanks for the feedback Jase. Sorry about your fingers.

Yes - on a large crate there are 12 catches on the top (or 8 if you let the catches on one side act as a hinge). Our normal crate has only 5 - although they are quite a lot stronger, which is why you need tools to open it.

The difficulty of opening is something that cuts both ways - I like it as a security feature, but appreciate that when you are in a hurry on site, it can be a PITA.

I struggled to open the new one without a tool!!! maybe i have baby hands or summit but got my pump pliers out and actually found them harder to open even with the pump pliers

Thx Ray, my freebie was. 4 lb club hammer, wrapped in bubble wrap and " Fragile " tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £40 off on £500 orders this bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock