Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
carron will only trade to merchants, as i had to purchase my bath from plumb centre tho i got it as there cost price which was not bad

Depends who you know but i've been around for a while :wink:
Btw next time you are in pts and see Derek tell him big Tam says he is a robbing bstd (i tell him that every time i see him) and no wonder i don't spend fk all with them and i'm spending it with scum centre :smile:

Swapped a boiler in Antonio's (Grahams road) last wed but Gianni is a tight bstd too. I near had to hair pull him to get some cash :lol:

He's a robbing bstd but his stuff is nice and the pannini's from the bistro are excellent but i get them for free . I took a good whack off him the other day.
Commercial: allegedly until 14 April. I'm pondering about renewing it as i'm not really into that anymore but i can get anything signed off if i need to. Its all about who you know :wink:

I used to use Plumbnation quite a bit, but have totally gone off them. You can't call them when your order doesn't turn up; you can only email and they'll respond within 24 hrs. My last two orders didn't turn up, and after a few emails (and several days!), all I could get was they would email me when it gets dispatched.
No good when you're waiting to book the job in...

that because they dont stock nothing they just use pts if pts has no stock then you hear nothing.

Thats one thing with ray if hes not got it he will say to you not instock but will be here next day, or will go and find it (well ian did) from an other branch,

Ray u getting a 4% bump on wb?

Yep. 4.2% to be precise, theoretically effective 1st April, but it will be May before we increase sell out prices.

Vaillant have already gone up on 1st March. Glowworm go up 1st April. Baxi have announced 1st June (on Baxi brand only), and Ideal rumoured to be following on same day as Baxi, but probably not all products.

20140327_114906.jpg

Wish I had bought more now!!!

special offers my bum! 'pooter says no....

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at Williams & Co | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies Port443

can you sort this ray? i wanted the fittings

special offers my bum! 'pooter says no....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at Williams & Co | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies Port443

can you sort this ray? i wanted the fittings

Hi Kev

The order came through ok, but something happened at the payment processing stage. Thats not part of the system that I can get into, for obvious reasons, but we have the order details and I will get someone to phone you to deal with payment on Monday.

In the meantime I will pass on the error message to Advantec for their techies.

Ta for the order.

Ray

Hi Kev

The order came through ok, but something happened at the payment processing stage. Thats not part of the system that I can get into, for obvious reasons, but we have the order details and I will get someone to phone you to deal with payment on Monday.

In the meantime I will pass on the error message to Advantec for their techies.

Ta for the order.

Ray

thanks Ray,

it just took ages and ages then the error message then went back to the order screen. still be at the offer price will it?

Ta Ray.
Could you get someone to confirm so I know if its necessary to reorder it.

No worries. One of the guys will call on Monday, sort out payment and probably try to talk you into adding something else to the order before we ship. :)

Ray

Ray, are the column radiators you do on the site? I cant find them and would like to order one.

Just out of curiosity what would it cost to delivery to NI obviously not a very small order

Just out of curiosity what would it cost to delivery to NI obviously not a very small order

Minumum charge, any weight up to 20kgs, £21.40 plus VAT

A domestic boiler, flue kit and a few bits - in a wooden packing crate, weighing say 60kgs on the same standard service as we use on UK mainland - £48.15 + VAT

Small pallet, up to 500kgs. To Belfast £93.09 + VAT, elsewhere in NI, £99.50 plus VAT.

I am sure that we could get that down by using cheaper carriers, but my experience of using cheap carriers is that you end up regretting it.

On a boiler order, once we had paid for credit card processing fees, packaging materials and shipping, we would have lost money. :(

TBH, its bad enough to sell a boiler on its own on the mainland. We probably lose money on that if I allow anything for labour, after card processing, packaging, biccies :) and carriage. Which is why the sales guys will work so hard to get an addition to the order - add a flue kit, magnaclean and 2 bottles of sentinel to the order, and it probably triples our profitability.

Minumum charge, any weight up to 20kgs, £21.40 plus VAT

A domestic boiler, flue kit and a few bits - in a wooden packing crate, weighing say 60kgs on the same standard service as we use on UK mainland - £48.15 + VAT

Small pallet, up to 500kgs. To Belfast £93.09 + VAT, elsewhere in NI, £99.50 plus VAT.

I am sure that we could get that down by using cheaper carriers, but my experience of using cheap carriers is that you end up regretting it.

On a boiler order, once we had paid for credit card processing fees, packaging materials and shipping, we would have lost money. :(

TBH, its bad enough to sell a boiler on its own on the mainland. We probably lose money on that if I allow anything for labour, after card processing, packaging, biccies :) and carriage. Which is why the sales guys will work so hard to get an addition to the order - add a flue kit, magnaclean and 2 bottles of sentinel to the order, and it probably triples our profitability.

Pity that makes me sad
You need a shop ore here you make a killing

Or was that you get a killing lol

Ray, are the column radiators you do on the site? I cant find them and would like to order one.

No I don't think they are. Would you like me to get someone to call you on Monday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the site Ray, very easy to order it seems too! I'll be using you very soon!

Just an update ray.
My order arrived. All good. Problem with the payment but order was booked to my account and so no delay in processing the order, Can't fault the service from williams.
Big thanks to your staff ;)

Just an update ray.
My order arrived. All good. Problem with the payment but order was booked to my account and so no delay in processing the order, Can't fault the service from williams.
Big thanks to your staff ;)

No worries Kev. Glad we finally got something to you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock