Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats such a shame. I really like the pro2 but will be buying all my boiler / central heating stuff from you guys going forward as I've had enough of my idiot merchant

We do sell the pro 2 on its own. It's just not such good value as the pro with free chemicals.

There may be a deal on tf1 coming soon. :)

Cheers Ray, I'll keep it in mind. I'm trying to use magna at the mo cuz you can get money back on the Glowworm scheme

Did you buy Adam's van Killy Billy? I was seconds away from putting a deposit on a brand new one at the Vauxhall dealership yesterday...

not yet !! Fecker went fishing !!!
ill go see/get it in the week.

How many branches do the e commerce or is it centralised to one Ray?

How many branches do the e commerce or is it centralised to one Ray?

Fareham do most of it, but if there is a nearby branch that has the stock, we will pass it to them. Thats how Megaflo Experts got his same day delivery the other day - he lives not far from our Aldershot branch. Billy's order will probably be delivered by Maidstone, unless it includes something that they dont stock.

But our central depot in Fareham is way bigger than the next 3 branches combined, and when we finish our move, it will be bigger than the next 6 branches combined, and so can carry more stock lines than the others.

Ray is there any lead-free solder left in the deal? Unlikely, I know...

It hasn't run out Mas, but I can't tell how many are left, without working it out longhand. And I am too lazy to do that.

Order done ray.
guessing the shipping will be knocked off as itl be combined?

the site is a pleasure and easy to use on windows mobiles browser !!!!

very easy indeed.
saved to the homescreen !!!

Order done ray.
guessing the shipping will be knocked off as itl be combined?

Yep, we will deduct the carriage before charging it to your account.

the site is a pleasure and easy to use on windows mobiles browser !!!!

very easy indeed.
saved to the homescreen !!!

Glad you like it. I just wish it worked like that for everyone - we have a couple of people who just cant log in, and we are struggling to work out why.

It hasn't run out Mas, but I can't tell how many are left, without working it out longhand. And I am too lazy to do that.

I'm gobsmacked! I was tempted to order the maximum but I thought people would be snapping it up so I'd leave some for others.

Might place another order now...

random question bathroom suites would you ship to scotland

We'll ship anywhere on the UK mainland Steve. If its over £100, then carriage is free.

To be honest, once its on a pallet, it doesn't really matter where in the country its going - Aspray charge us the same amount to take it 2 miles up the road or the other end of the country.

Very good to know.

do you do deals on full suites eg bath basin pan taps etc, got a job for a rented house shortly and wondering what your prices are like to the massive company's

Bathroom suites are a pita unless it is a council type punter who just wants something nicer. Too much info and choice on the net these days, The days of dropping in a couple of books are about over.
For me i'll tell you what will fit in, give a couple of places wher you can go see and buy (and maybe i'll pick up a ton or so if i have an account) then you buy it cos i can't be rsed raking around (unpaid) to find what you want.
Also you buy it its your problem If anything is short or damaged it is clocking up ££ for me.

Very good to know.

do you do deals on full suites eg bath basin pan taps etc, got a job for a rented house shortly and wondering what your prices are like to the massive company's

Haven't we sent you a book Steve? Page 47. For a rental, I would say look at the Fresssh Georgia - £70something notes for 4 pieces of pot, then a cheap bath and some cassellie Rio taps from page 38. I bet you can get it all in under £200 + vat. (Just checked - yes you can)

Bathroom suites are a pita unless it is a council type punter who just wants something nicer. Too much info and choice on the net these days, The days of dropping in a couple of books are about over.
For me i'll tell you what will fit in, give a couple of places wher you can go see and buy (and maybe i'll pick up a ton or so if i have an account) then you buy it cos i can't be rsed raking around (unpaid) to find what you want.
Also you buy it its your problem If anything is short or damaged it is clocking up ££ for me.

You need our "bathroom showroom in a bag" Tam.

tamz your right its a utter pain in the bum the worse ones is taps omg.

i just say to my customers is wholesale domestic tho they dont do trade grrr,

This one the bathroom got smashed by the last tenant so the land lord does not care

ray the last few weeks i have been reading your book all the time pricing job its out job book now tho never one looked at bathroom :(

wondering what your prices are like to the massive company's
Big players have big overheads. They will give you a good deal if you push them and are spending but they always pull it back on the small items you just pick up.
Btw i'm sure Plumb Nation (might be one of the others) are PTS but try getting those prices in a branch even if you humped Derek, Rosco and the (not so) wee bird in the office at the same time

I bet you can get it all in under £200 + vat. (Just checked - yes you can)

Mindblowing factiod. When I started in this industry (nearly 28 years ago), you could get a low level WC suite with a plastic cistern, 3mm bath and basic taps for £149 + VAT.

A close coupled suite with 5mm bath, mono basin mixer and bath shower mixer was £199 + VAT. I remember, because I sold loads of them into the "posh" part of town.

The suite I just looked up for SMT is way better than that 1986 suite, but costs about a tenner less.

well FMOB.

Btw i'm sure Plumb Nation (might be one of the others) are PTS but try getting those prices in a branch even if you humped Derek, Rosco and the (not so) wee bird in the office at the same time

Yes, PlumbNation belongs to Travis Perkins, and the fullfilment is carried out by PTS.

I need a bathroom showroom in a van but i'd need a flat bed trailer on the back and still wouldn't be enough!
Send me one anyway.

PM me a snail mail address Tam, and I'll get some on their way tomorrow.

tamz i see the counter boys derek is tight as , the counter boys cant beat the price that plumb nation get, i moved from plumbcentre hardcore customer never traded with anyone else and now pts and williams, plumbcentre is a rip off,

Plumb nation is cheaper than williams on some of there boiler items but when you get first class service every time then i would rather give my business to ray and the boys

carron will only trade to merchants, as i had to purchase my bath from plumb centre tho i got it as there cost price which was not bad

Plumb nation is cheaper than williams on some of there boiler items but when you get first class service every time then i would rather give my business to ray and the boys

Thanks Steve.

I keep a close eye on PlumbNation, DiscountedHeating, DirectHeating and Mr Central Heating. TDL also have a pop sometimes.

They seem to be the serious online players. We are the new boys in the online market, ruffling feathers.

We each have our moments, and different brands we are strong on. At the moment, we seem to have Ideal and Baxi sewn up, and some of the Vaillants, but lose on some other Vaillants, and particularly on Worcester. Mr Central Heating has Potterton as a private brand more or less.

Next month it will be "all change" again.

i think its the heat onlys, if i remember, that were cheaper, my central heating win on vokera but the struggle with the other boilers,

i just checked online they have put there prices up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock