Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well congrats. What's the next over order freebie :wink:

The next thing will be a series of email blasts, offering some silly deals on very short timescales, with a limit per customer and a total limit per product line.

So for example, the first blast has 6 fast moving products at prices well below our normal cost. It will go out by email, but I will also post it in the Arms. You have 4 days to take advantage, then the offer will change to 6 different product lines.

Deal of the weekish kind of thing. Sounds good

Deal of the weekish kind of thing. Sounds good

Yep.

I might also try a tent sale. I watched one of those lately.

It starts off announcing that we are going to sell (say) 100 boilers from a manufacturer. For the first 2 days, they are normal price less £20. Then for the second 2 days they are normal price less £40. Then for days 5 and 6, they are £60 off, and so on, up to £100 off.

The catch is - there is a limited number of each boiler, and you don't know how fast they are selling. So do you snap up a reasonable bargain at £60 off today, or wait for it to get to £100 off, but risk us running out?

So "buying plumbing supplies anonymous" is on the cards

Dont like the sound of that tent sale.
Seems like a shopping channel gimmick for steam mops......

Personally I don't think it fits with what I perceive your company image to be. But its your call..

Personally I don't think it fits with what I perceive your company image to be. But its your call..

Thats a fair point. I saw it being used by a high end retailer with a good reputation - but they were using it for clearing overstock, not for main stream sales.

Yep.

I might also try a tent sale. I watched one of those lately.

It starts off announcing that we are going to sell (say) 100 boilers from a manufacturer. For the first 2 days, they are normal price less £20. Then for the second 2 days they are normal price less £40. Then for days 5 and 6, they are £60 off, and so on, up to £100 off.

The catch is - there is a limited number of each boiler, and you don't know how fast they are selling. So do you snap up a reasonable bargain at £60 off today, or wait for it to get to £100 off, but risk us running out?

Agree with Kevan. Not what I associate with a company of your calibre.

Little suggestion ray, adding links on the boilers to the manufacturers installation instructions for us :)

Little suggestion ray, adding links on the boilers to the manufacturers installation instructions for us :)

Yep, we are slowly adding links to the manufacturers sites - very slowly at the moment, because the same team are working flat out on the new price book, which contains a few surprises. ;)

But over time, we should add more and more links.

Ray

Yep, we are slowly adding links to the manufacturers sites - very slowly at the moment, because the same team are working flat out on the new price book, which contains a few surprises. ;)

But over time, we should add more and more links.

Ray

Offering press fit? Haha
or will you be finally stocking intergas ;)
OHHHH you've joined up with plumb centre?

Any news on the fittings packs yet Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back