Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm self soldering fittings. There's a niche market

You're blaming Ray for stock count..... Awesome :smile:

Its not on the first email blast - just putting the finishing touches to that now. So you might have to wait. :)

Or just buy them. Our [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings/copper-pipe-fittings/endfeed-fittings.html"]basic prices[/DLMURL] are cheaper than most peoples deals! Buy ÂŁ100 worth and we will throw in [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/neilson-16hard-base-tool-bag.html"]one of these[/DLMURL]

And that way you get to decide on your own fittings, not what we want to get rid of. And you can mix it up with [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings/copper-pipe-fittings/brass-compression-fittings.html"]compression[/DLMURL] to get to the ÂŁ100. What more do you want? Me to come round and solder them for you?

No no no no, it's a fine art soldering Ray. Not just anyone can do it you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just had a good browse around the website and I can't find a single fault. You should be proud of it. Obviously I'm not logged in so not testing that functionality. But sharing products on social networks and generally trying to break the website somehow all seems perfect and solid.

Love the fact you're pointing out you're established. I get contacted monthly by firms that have just setup, and I can take months to reply to some emails (as you know Ray) and by the time I have clicked on their link, they've already gone bump. Customers need to know when a firm is solid. And your site certainly points that out.

Its not on the first email blast - just putting the finishing touches to that now. So you might have to wait. :)

Or just buy them. Our [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings/copper-pipe-fittings/endfeed-fittings.html"]basic prices[/DLMURL] are cheaper than most peoples deals! Buy ÂŁ100 worth and we will throw in [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/neilson-16hard-base-tool-bag.html"]one of these[/DLMURL]
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings/copper-pipe-fittings/brass-compression-fittings.html"]compression[/DLMURL] to get to the ÂŁ100. What more do you want? Me to come round and solder them for you?

Thats right ray come and solder our compressions......:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit confused with the site, at the bottom it says voucher code. But I haven't got one, most confusing.

I like to tease. Have a little intrigue

I did my order today Ray how do I know if I've got a bag. Will I have to wait and see.

Did your order include ÂŁ100+ vat of endfeed and compression fittings? Hang on, I can probably check that... <runs off into digital backroom> nope! Way under ÂŁ100. BUT... since your order came to ÂŁflip-loads, and because we like you more than Leo, I have just emailed Ian and asked him to chuck a bag in. The truck will have left by the time I drift into work at 07:30.

Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas[/QUOTE]

I now have a warm feeling Ray. Just so I know for future, as I know you have shat loads of bags is it ONLY compression and end feed as I struggled to find extras that I needed (note needed not wanted) :smile: cheers though

I now have a warm feeling Ray. Just so I know for future, as I know you have shat loads of bags is it ONLY compression and end feed as I struggled to find extras that I needed (note needed not wanted) :smile: cheers though

Yes, its just endfeed and compression - and when we say "compression" we mean ordinary compression fittings, from page 54 in our pricebook. We have had some people argue that a Honeywell 3 port valve should count because it has compression ends!

And we can now see the end of the bag mountain.

Well congrats. What's the next over order freebie :wink:

Did your order include ÂŁ100+ vat of endfeed and compression fittings? Hang on, I can probably check that... <runs off into digital backroom> nope! Way under ÂŁ100. BUT... since your order came to ÂŁflip-loads, and because we like you more than Leo, I have just emailed Ian and asked him to chuck a bag in. The truck will have left by the time I drift into work at 07:30.

Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas
[/QUOTE]

Where abouts is fate ham Ray? Anyway, I'm going to order three lots of fittings at ÂŁ101 each so I get three bags now!

Where abouts is fate ham Ray? Anyway, I'm going to order three lots of fittings at ÂŁ101 each so I get three bags now![/QUOTE]

No idea. Probably close to Kismet Pork. You go ahead and order as many fittings as you like. Punish me baby, punish me! Force me to take your money and give you bags... :)

Credit where credits due FAREHAM counter staff are awesome :smile:

Well congrats. What's the next over order freebie :wink:

The next thing will be a series of email blasts, offering some silly deals on very short timescales, with a limit per customer and a total limit per product line.

So for example, the first blast has 6 fast moving products at prices well below our normal cost. It will go out by email, but I will also post it in the Arms. You have 4 days to take advantage, then the offer will change to 6 different product lines.

Deal of the weekish kind of thing. Sounds good

Deal of the weekish kind of thing. Sounds good

Yep.

I might also try a tent sale. I watched one of those lately.

It starts off announcing that we are going to sell (say) 100 boilers from a manufacturer. For the first 2 days, they are normal price less ÂŁ20. Then for the second 2 days they are normal price less ÂŁ40. Then for days 5 and 6, they are ÂŁ60 off, and so on, up to ÂŁ100 off.

The catch is - there is a limited number of each boiler, and you don't know how fast they are selling. So do you snap up a reasonable bargain at ÂŁ60 off today, or wait for it to get to ÂŁ100 off, but risk us running out?

So "buying plumbing supplies anonymous" is on the cards

Dont like the sound of that tent sale.
Seems like a shopping channel gimmick for steam mops......

Personally I don't think it fits with what I perceive your company image to be. But its your call..

Personally I don't think it fits with what I perceive your company image to be. But its your call..

Thats a fair point. I saw it being used by a high end retailer with a good reputation - but they were using it for clearing overstock, not for main stream sales.

Yep.

I might also try a tent sale. I watched one of those lately.

It starts off announcing that we are going to sell (say) 100 boilers from a manufacturer. For the first 2 days, they are normal price less ÂŁ20. Then for the second 2 days they are normal price less ÂŁ40. Then for days 5 and 6, they are ÂŁ60 off, and so on, up to ÂŁ100 off.

The catch is - there is a limited number of each boiler, and you don't know how fast they are selling. So do you snap up a reasonable bargain at ÂŁ60 off today, or wait for it to get to ÂŁ100 off, but risk us running out?

Agree with Kevan. Not what I associate with a company of your calibre.

Little suggestion ray, adding links on the boilers to the manufacturers installation instructions for us :)

Little suggestion ray, adding links on the boilers to the manufacturers installation instructions for us :)

Yep, we are slowly adding links to the manufacturers sites - very slowly at the moment, because the same team are working flat out on the new price book, which contains a few surprises. ;)

But over time, we should add more and more links.

Ray

Yep, we are slowly adding links to the manufacturers sites - very slowly at the moment, because the same team are working flat out on the new price book, which contains a few surprises. ;)

But over time, we should add more and more links.

Ray

Offering press fit? Haha
or will you be finally stocking intergas ;)
OHHHH you've joined up with plumb centre?

Any news on the fittings packs yet Ray

:smile: certainly is. I was just intrigued. Also do you sell a MagnaClean pro2 chem pack I couldn't see one? Cheers as ever.

:smile: certainly is. I was just intrigued. Also do you sell a MagnaClean pro2 chem pack I couldn't see one? Cheers as ever.

No. They do make a pro 2 chemical pack, but won't do deals on it, so we don't stock it.

No. They do make a pro 2 chemical pack, but won't do deals on it, so we don't stock it.
thats such a shame. I really like the pro2 but will be buying all my boiler / central heating stuff from you guys going forward as I've had enough of my idiot merchant

thats such a shame. I really like the pro2 but will be buying all my boiler / central heating stuff from you guys going forward as I've had enough of my idiot merchant

We do sell the pro 2 on its own. It's just not such good value as the pro with free chemicals.

There may be a deal on tf1 coming soon. :)

Cheers Ray, I'll keep it in mind. I'm trying to use magna at the mo cuz you can get money back on the Glowworm scheme

Did you buy Adam's van Killy Billy? I was seconds away from putting a deposit on a brand new one at the Vauxhall dealership yesterday...

not yet !! Fecker went fishing !!!
ill go see/get it in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock