Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss StelFlow unvented indirect cylinder 210L in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisalderman

Hi all,

Anybody using these? Any known problems?

Thanks,
Chris

Yeah, I've fitted a fair few of them.

Have had issues with noise. Mainly caused by the type of expansion vessel they were shipping them with.

I understand they are now using a different type of vessel with a non restricted opening to the vessel.

They sent me one free of charge to an installation I had issues with (as part of their trial) and it solved the problem.

Other than this, I've no major complaints. I do find the posistions on the flow and return and the cold feed a bit odd. In this day and age, we could site them over each other and not off set round the cylinder. Just means its more work to make the pipe work look neat. But then they arent the only manufacturer guilty of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to StelFlow unvented indirect cylinder 210L in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock