Discuss Stop tap ID? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have to replace this stop tap as part of a boiler swap.
Can anyone tell me the manufacturer?

Trying to make it as simple as possible so if I could get a replacement from the same manufacturer I might be able to re-use the nut and olive on the bottom (not sure what the incoming main is made of)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 85
cant you put a secondary stop tap in and leave that one in?

Possibly, its broken half shut at the momenent but if I can open it fully that can be Pan B :wink_smile:

Possibly, its broken half shut at the momenent but if I can open it fully that can be Pan B :wink_smile:

dont think you will get a stop tap like that tbh (same length etc) that bottom nut in the floor is a bit pain scrape a bit of paint off lower down, it might be copper

Last edited:
I think its black Alkathene pipe below the valve
I think I will get have to get a plasson or philmac universal fitting

I think its black Alkathene pipe below the valve
I think I will get have to get a plasson or philmac universal fitting

it might be worth taking a normal stop tap with you to see if it will fit you never know, you might just be lucky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stop tap ID? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock