Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Street. M/f overflow bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone makes them cos i've had them before ,but can't remember who......UKPF toRay...UKPF to Ray....come in Ray.....

You can defo get them bought some today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Street. M/f overflow bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’ve noticed my ballcock valve is always running in the loft on the small f and e tank but when heating is on its fine, also no water coming...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
My plumber did not install an overflow when my water softener was fitted, something I found out when it failed and flooded the floor ! I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to the business so apologies if this is a stupid question. I was tracing the cistern tank overflow pipe and found it eventually...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock