Discuss Sunday Roast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

image.jpgCan't remember who mentioned it last but took the family to the Toby carvary earlier, blinding bit of grub and for the money you can't complain! Walked out feeling like a right fat git!

whats everyone else had to eat today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a proper roast beef dinner yesterday, so today was cold beef with new potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Lovely jubbly...

One thing they didn't have was gabbage, love it the darker the better!

I had my weekly toby carvary and chocolate brownie Sunday pud. Washed down with a pint of Amstel.

Pork, yorkshires, roasties, mash, carrots, cabbage, stuffing and gravy.Rather nice.

Went to a Toby a few years back, doing a job south of leeds. Had the carvery the first night. Second night was an indian night, so had a big yorkshire pudding filled with chicken tikka masala. Lovely :)

Pork, yorkshires, roasties, mash, carrots, cabbage, stuffing and gravy.Rather nice.

Went to a Toby a few years back, doing a job south of leeds. Had the carvery the first night. Second night was an indian night, so had a big yorkshire pudding filled with chicken tikka masala. Lovely :)

They do a Yorkshire pudding.......pudding!! The missus said it was a step too far!

Not normally a big fan of carvery but took the in laws to a new one near us for father in laws birthday everyone enjoyed even me.....phew no room for sweet...still feeling a little full ..2 pint's of San Miguel went down well though......regards Turnpin:8:

Last edited:
I could live on carverys , mmmmm

Bit late but i had about 9 pints of guiness and some vodka for dinner.

Obviously my work output today was pretty horrific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday Roast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock