Discuss Tap washers - new ones a tight fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly use tap washers on the screws when I'm fixing a close coupled cistern to the wall.
Any brand will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap washers - new ones a tight fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi, my wife decided she wanted new modern bathtaps instead of the old 'supertaps' we've had since we bought the place. So we bought the new taps...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hello The existing tap is leaking in the kitchen. Few days back, it randomly let out more water than what it was leaking before and it created a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a swivel mono mixer tap on the sink which is leaking around the neck and I am wanting to have this replaced as it is over 10 years old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock