Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Texas plumber's truck on front line of Syria war... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
waste of time but free advertising :D

I saw this. it's entirely the fault of the dealer, they said they would remove the signwriting and didn't.

Might damage the paint-work , Another example of not having the time to to it right !
(I must be getting old and grumpy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Texas plumber's truck on front line of Syria war... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock