Discuss Texas plumber's truck on front line of Syria war... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
waste of time but free advertising :D

I saw this. it's entirely the fault of the dealer, they said they would remove the signwriting and didn't.

Might damage the paint-work , Another example of not having the time to to it right !
(I must be getting old and grumpy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Texas plumber's truck on front line of Syria war... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection...
Replies
Views
plumber has not fitted water supply pipes level to tiles in shower, one side is approx 5-7 mm out of line, can i fit some sort of extension to...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock