Search the forum,

Discuss Text Santa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

We've only just got over Children in Need and now Text Santa is on telly begging for money.

Is this the future of tv 'entertainment', evangelistic style appeals featuring gushing 'celebrities' and orgasmic audiences.

Perhaps the Mayans were accurate and the world really did end this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Text Santa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Sooooo its Sunday, tv and beer and alls well in my little world, when the noise in the kitchen becomes louder!! "You get out here" is the shout I...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
Hi there, We have a Worcester 24i Junior Combi boiler. The house is rented and I have no information about service or installation history, the...
Replies
Views
ben341
B
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Had a woman call our company on Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (*********) could come out to site and help her (We charge...
Replies
Views
365drills
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock