Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss That Monday Feeling!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a service on two wall hung Grandee boilers mounted so high in a barely two foot wide Utility room to give you the Monday Blues:blush5:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 61
You want to try one a foot off the floor. I hope whoever designed the grandee had his bits lopped off and force fed to him.

It's for when the plant room floods. Boilers stay dry and help keep water warm!

I do feel for you there! lol, not come across any like that yet.
Loving the use of bungee's! I use them too, very handy for pressure vessels on Worcester heatslave's when you have nowhere to put it lol.

Hi Mark

yeh you can't beat the old Bungee straps. Needed to run them up to set pump pressure & emissions but you can't get to the adjustment when the panel is on. See picture of how I held the burners.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That Monday Feeling!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock