Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting philosophical point? Shall we dwell upon it for a page or two ? Or shall we tell CH4 that he is safe, and tonight's battle is all down to Riley and Hammers?
Happy days, just popped off to blow my strawberry...damn hay fever is hammering me today!

Just found all the foo fighters remaining gigs in the UK are cancelled. Bang goes my proposal

Immaculate timing dear boy. I was struggling to think of a new diversion to delay the announcement, and then you pop up with your chippy colonialness and talk of fleeces..:)

Shall we debate the topic for a while?

Yes we shall my Williams one is on its last legs I'm afraid and as a very poor plumber it's either a cold winter or a fleecy happy bunny lol

Hammers. Riley.

One of you still has reason to wake up tomorrow, blessing the newly minted day, enjoying the dawn and listening to the birds singing melodically in the morn's early light.

The other will drag themselves reluctantly from their festering pit, cursing the glaring, pitiless sun that augurs another pointless day of their meaningless stagger though a pathetic excuse for existence.

I tell you, it's a big responsibility. Making this choice. It really is tough.

Happy days, just popped off to blow my strawberry...damn hay fever is hammering me today!
Past couple of days have been horrible for me... Still at least not as bad as last year, couldn't open my eyes or anything then.

Hammers. Riley.

One of you still has reason to wake up tomorrow, blessing the newly minted day, enjoying the dawn and listening to the birds singing melodically in the morn's early light.

The other will drag themselves reluctantly from their festering pit, cursing the glaring, pitiless sun that augurs another pointless day of their meaningless stagger though a pathetic excuse for existence.

I tell you, it's a big responsibility. Making this choice. It really is tough.

I wake up everyday all chirpy full of the joys of life simply because i shall spend the first 9 hours everyday plumbing .

Wasn't meant to be it was just why I was in and out. :wink:

Yes we shall my Williams one is on its last legs I'm afraid and as a very poor plumber it's either a cold winter or a fleecy happy bunny lol

Didn`t realise you wanted it for winter mate, my old fleece has been washed that often it`s virtually see though!

You may be right Adam. It's a shame I had back stage passes that was all

Let's reflect a moment.

If we put hammers through to tomorrow, we risk destroying the forum's most reliable grumpy geezer. (Apart from stevetheplumber, obviously)

But if we put Riley through after last nights "maiden aunt" farrago, we are rewarding bad behaviour.

It's a dilemma, it really is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock