Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just mention that Famous Grouse is a poor substitute for JD? really poor.

not that many bolts to whip off the hex cover, even better only 2 screws to remove the front access cover. Doddle to get bits on and off when needed, just need a bit of care when installing them not to loosen pump nuts etc. In my experience they are easy to install, no stress as you can set up initially as a water heater, then finish your pipework for rads in slow time. easy to set up the heating side for most efficient running, fans and pcbs are a bit pricy if you have to pay for them, but intergas have refunded me for any parts i supplied under warranty to date. Just need to be firm with them, then stroppy, then bloody minded and kick up a fuss :)

Have you spoken to Mrs S & Miss S tonight?

I have had a nice chat with Mrs S thanks rpm. And she is in good health, thank you for asking. Miss S is a bit too grown up now to talk to dad on a daily basis, but I work on the principle, that no news is good news.

I trust your family are all in the pink?

I have had a nice chat with Mrs S thanks rpm. And she is in good health, thank you for asking. Miss S is a bit too grown up now to talk to dad on a daily basis, but I work on the principle, that no news is good news.

I trust your family are all in the pink?

As far as I know and thank you for asking sir but I work on the same lines as your good self as in no news is very good news.
Guess I`d better go now and leave you to whatever it was you doing before I get hung. lol

As far as I know and thank you for asking sir but I work on the same lines as your good self as in no news is very good news.
Guess I`d better go now and leave you to whatever it was you doing before I get hung. lol

Don't rush dear boy. Amuse us with your latest tales of poo-munching! :)

Well as you ask, I did get accused of breaking a customer toilet pan today which did confuse me until I spoke to the customer and found out she complained because I broke the silicone seal between the pan and the floor and the actual pan is still as I left it, that is in one piece!
Sometimes I think they have nothing else to do except complain.

Sometimes I think they have nothing else to do except complain.

An interesting philosophical point? Shall we dwell upon it for a page or two ? Or shall we tell CH4 that he is safe, and tonight's battle is all down to Riley and Hammers?

An interesting philosophical point? Shall we dwell upon it for a page or two ? Or shall we tell CH4 that he is safe, and tonight's battle is all down to Riley and Hammers?

Riley, how`s your blood pressure tonight Low, medium or high?

Got a bit of the old 50p 20p going on

Be we still didn't get the fleece we so deserve lo

Immaculate timing dear boy. I was struggling to think of a new diversion to delay the announcement, and then you pop up with your chippy colonialness and talk of fleeces..:)

Shall we debate the topic for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock