Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Thermostat Wiring HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James Govan

Hi Guys,

I'm having a serious headache trying to do this simple job.

Please could someone advice how to wire a Siemens RWB1007 Digital Thermostat into a Wosterbosh 24i Combi Boiler?

I have taken pictures of the boiler terminal and the thermostat terminal. Cannot find a definitive answer on weather or not I need to separately power the thermostat and where to wire in the Ns, Ls and Lr cables.

Boiler.jpg

stat.jpg

Bit naughty taking cover off boiler? Are you gas safe ? It's simple . Check instructions .

Bit naughty taking cover off boiler? Are you gas safe ? It's simple . Check instructions .

Thanks for your comments but it did not come with instructions so I'm not clear on the Ns, Ls and Lr wiring to the thermostat. Additionally the boiler has not be opened up, I took some pics when it was installed to ensure i had a note of the cable colours.

Ok if you say so. Ls to 1 and Le 3 that's it. But boiler shouldn't be opened or touched. Interesting as boiler is a few weeks old and the choice of cable is off? Flat cable apposed to flex? Ns to n and ls to l. Hope this helps. Out of interest who fitted boiler?

Ok if you say so. Ls to 1 and Le 3 that's it. But boiler shouldn't be opened or touched. Interesting as boiler is a few weeks old and the choice of cable is off? Flat cable apposed to flex? Ns to n and ls to l. Hope this helps. Out of interest who fitted boiler?

It was a local plumber :/

Anyway that has solved it. Thank you very much for your help! Very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostat Wiring HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Advice on how to Wiring up a WR1 wireless receiver to a Greenstar 25SI boiler Have LR > C on thermostat Ls > L on thermostat Ns > N on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping someone can help me, we have a 2-zone heating system that consists of 3 honeywell 2-port valves on a system/hot water tank gas...
Replies
Views
Morning Ladies and Gents, I'm after a bit of guidance regarding the Nest thermostat 3rd Generation please... My heating system is a Glow worm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock