Discuss Thermostatic mixing valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Triffid grower

Hi Gang

What are the best TMV models for a soild fuel indirect heated gravity flow hot water system?

Thanks.

(edit: sorry it looks like this should have gone in the Taps and Valves forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh not much of a CH question

You will need something that can work on your low pressure

What sort of head do you have from the cold water tank to the shower head?

Why does it need to be TMV2?

I am assuming you have a solid fuel burner which can create water temperatures of up to 99 degrees C whereas most TMVs are only rated to 85.

You need a solar blending valve as well as a TMV, which can go up to 99 degrees. I have a spare one you can have cheap if interested PM me.

You will need some form of pump after the tempering valve to get the shower to work properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic mixing valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all - hoping someone knowledgeable can help as I'm super confused by this.... I have a standard system / gravity fed boiler, large cold tank...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock